About Our Facility
Following years of planning, fund raising and finally construction, the Racine Theatre Guild moved to its current location at 2519 Northwestern Avenue (Highway 38) in October 1976. While the RTG owns its building, it’s located on land owned by the City of Racine in the Charles A. Wustum Memorial Park, beside the Wustum campus of the Racine Art Museum. Thanks to donors who contributed during a three-year capital campaign (2000-2003), the facility has recently been improved and transformed. These are some of the physical features of the Racine Theatre Guild:
- Plentiful free parking in large asphalt lot adjacent to building
- Paved ramp in front of building provides handicapped access
- Main level houses lobby, concessions, coat check, box office, administrative offices, restrooms
- 378 permanent seats with 14 spaces for wheelchairs or portable seating (no stairs)
- Handrails in each aisle from 10th row (row K) down to 1st row (row A)
- Hearing-enhancement system available at no charge from concession stand
- Lower level houses: dressing rooms, storage (props, wardrobe, furniture), production
- office, green room/classroom, costume shop, kitchenette
- Fully equipped scene shop at back of building
- For technical information contact the theatre.
- Tours are available on request
Map of Auditorium
Hold Your Next Party or Meeting at Racine Theatre Guild
The Racine Theatre Guild is the perfect place to hold your next party or meeting. Please contact Beth Jurgaitis for more information. Beth can be reached at the Theatre Guild, 262.633.1250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.