|Download our 2013-14 Season brochure|
|2013-14 Season brochure*|
*You must have an Acrobat Reader to view the Acrobat files. If you don’t already have Adobe Acrobat, you can download the Acrobat Reader Free.
To purchase tickets online, see Calendar or go to Current Season. Click “buy tickets” next to selected production.
***Please note ***
Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to online purchases. Season tickets cannot be ordered online. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the box office 262-633-4218, or stop by any weekday from 12 to 6 p.m.
Season Ticket Holders
Why buy a SEASON TICKET?
- It’s like getting 1 show free.
- Add limited-run productions to your order and get our $6 off per ticket.
- You can exchange tickets from 1 production to another. If there’s a regular-season play or 2 or 3 you’d rather skip, exchange for a limited-run show or 2 or all 3.
- Get discounts on every ticket purchased for an RTG play or musical and other selected events.
- You do not pay to exchange (except when going from a bargain night to a higher-priced performance). Simply call the box office prior to the performance time on your ticket.
- NEW! Subscribers will be our honored guests at a free season preview open house with continental breakfast in August (invitation to be sent with season tickets).
- NEW! Watch for surprise benefits throughout the season.
NEW! RENEWING SUBSCRIBERS ONLY, to thank you for your loyalty, we’re pleased to provide these additional special benefits (certificates to be sent with season tickets):
- Bring a friend free to a performance (some restrictions apply).
- Enjoy a snack and beverage on the house, at a performance of your choice.
Pay 1 low price for all of the perks above and, best of all, 5 fabulous shows:
Suite Surrender; Deathtrap; Almost, Maine; 37 Postcards; Les Miserables.
- Are vouchers good for tickets to RTG plays and musicals.
- Come in packs of 5 ($70), 6 ($84), 7 ($98) and 8 ($112).
- Save you up to $5 per admission.
- Have no restrictions on when they’re used, who uses them, or how many are redeemed per show.
- Entitle you to further subscriber discounts and benefits.
- Allow flexibility and spontaneity—no commitment months, weeks or even days in advance.
Map of Auditorium
Click here for a map of the Auditorium
You may call the box office (262-633-4218) to place a group order for the 2013-14 season; however, seat assignments cannot yet be made. Group prices will be slightly different.
|2012-2013 Group Ticket Prices|
|Prices based on availability. RTG reserves the right to limit group orders.|
|Senior = 62+||Student = 21 & under|
|12-19 People||20-49 People||50-99 People||100-199 People||200+ People|
|All other times||Play||Musical||Play||Musical||Play||Musical||Play||Musical||Play||Musical|
|WHOLE HOUSE BUY-OUT PRICES (may not be available for all productions)|
|Sun. evening/Weeknight||Play $3,100.00||Musical $3,500.00|