Our Playbill is distributed to thousands of patrons each season. By advertising, you not only show your support of great community organizations like the Racine Theatre Guild, but you also have the chance to make an impression on countless new customers.
Why Advertise with the Racine Theatre Guild?
- Reaching Your Target Audience
- Last year, over 60% of our patrons resided in Racine County and 14% in Kenosha County. They live, work, and invest in companies that support us!
- Continual Viewing
- Your advertisement will appear in eight editions of the Playbill, one for each show, throughout the year!
- Keepsake Value
- Many audience members take Playbills home to look through again and again. Consider adding a coupon to your ad for extra incentive!
- Bargain Rates
- Ads are incredibly cost effective – a 1/4 Page B&W ad is just $50 per Playbill. Plus, we can help you create an ad if needed at no additional cost!
YOU have the chance to be in the 2017/2018 Playbill!
Download our Playbill Ad form and return it no later than June 1, 2017.
You can also support our theatre by becoming a play or musical sponsor! Download information about sponsorship here and learn how you can help be a part of our performances.
Please contact Joycelyn Fish at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 633-1250 ext. 105 with any questions!