Donate to the Racine Theatre Guild
Donations to the Racine Theatre Guild are tax-deductible. Each
contribution is important and appreciated. To donate to the Racine
Theatre Guild online, click here (https://boxoffice.printtixusa.com/racinetheatre/donate).
Dear Friend of the RTG,
As another holiday season approaches, we marvel at the support people like you have given the Racine Theatre Guild over the years, and we are thankful. It took a group of caring individuals to found the RTG 75 years ago, and it takes a caring community to sustain it. That’s why we’re asking you for a year-end gift to your community theatre.
Please take a few moments to reflect on what has been accomplished since our letter of November 2012:
- Four musicals and four plays involved hundreds of volunteers in 89 public performances for tens of thousands of area residents.
- Willy Wonka and The Three Musketeers together had 15 shows for school audiences of 5,200.
- Workshops in makeup, stage combat and acting were given on four days for Racine Unified 7th-graders and two days for Girl Scouts.
- The Racine Children’s Theatre, in its 80th year, gave 32 presentations of “Packy Plays.”
- In its 12th season, Jean’s Jazz Series grew from three to four dates.
- Comedy Tonight, now in its 9th season, spotlighted professional comedians on four Saturday nights.
- Winter, summer and fall terms offered 27 sessions of theatre classes for kids and adults.
- Trips to Chicago and New York City took theatre fans to the Broadway hits Sister Act, The Book of Mormon, Big Fish, Kinky Boots and Matilda The Musical.
- Special events brought to our stage Chinese acrobats, John McGivern, a tribute to Tony Bennett, and, for Valentine’s Day, Love Letters.
As a backer, you played an important role. Thank you for the help you have given in the past. We trust that you will continue to find our theatre and its programs worthy of your support.
And please plan to include a performance or two in your holiday celebrations:
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast – December 6-15
John McGivern in Home for the Holidays – December 28 & 29
The Rocky Horror Show – New Year’s Eve, January 3 & 4