You have the exciting opportunity to join other Racine Theatre Guild fans on special trips to shows throughout the world!
Spend 11 nights with friends from the Racine Theatre Guild exploring the best that Edinburgh and London have to offer!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER EXTENDED TO SATURDAY, MARCH 18
June 18 – 30, 2017
- Roundrip airfaire
- Private bus tranfers
- Centerally located hotels
- Trip insurance
- 5 Theatre tickets to best shows in London and Edinburgh
- 5 nights in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Castle
- Palace of Holyrood- Official Residence of Queen Elizabeth II in Scotland
- Day Trip through the Trossachs National Park with a visit to Sterling Castle
- A Tasting Tour at a Scotch Distillery
- National Museum of Scotland
- 2 – day Hop-on/Hop-off Bus in Edinburgh to travel to all the sights
- 6 nights in London
- Globe Theatre Backstage Tour
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower of London
- Theatre Collection at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Borough Market
- Tube/Bus pass in London
- Posh Afternoon Tea
- Traditional Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding Pub Dinner
- Free time to explore and shop and your own
- Space is limited to 24 participants
$3,695 (Double Occupancy)
$4,345 (Single Occupancy)
Join us as we venture to Chicago for our next show: My Fair Lady and Something Rotten!
My Fair Lady: When it opened on Broadway, it swept the Tony Awards. When it premiered as a film, it won eight Oscars. Now, this classic that is packed with love, laughter, and your favorite songs comes to Lyric in a grand-scale production! The charming story of Eliza Doolittle, a young flower seller with a strong Cockney accent, and Professor Henry Higgins, the phonetics professor who believes he can teach her to speak like a proper lady, My Fair Lady is guaranteed to capture your heart.
Click here to download the My Fair Lady Flyer – Dress Circle Sold Out
Something Rotten!: “Broadway’s big, fat hit!” (New York Post). Set in 1595, this hilarious smash tells the story of Nick and Nigel Bottom, two brothers who are desperate to write a hit play. When a local soothsayer foretells that the future of theatre involves singing, dancing and acting at the same time, Nick and Nigel set out to write the world’s very first MUSICAL! With its heart on its ruffled sleeve and sequins in its soul, SOMETHING ROTTEN! is “The Producers + Spamalot + The Book of Mormon. Squared!” (New York Magazine).
Click here to download the Something Rotten! Flyer