Join the Racine Theatre Guild as we venture to the Emerald Isle, July 16 – 27, 2018! This incredible trip includes:
- Round trip airfare
- Private bus transfers
- 5 nights in a Galway
- 5 nights in a Dublin
- 5 theatre tickets to the best theatre Galway and Dublin offer with the best seats available
- Excursions/Tours/Activities in Galway:
- Galway International Arts Festival: an eclectic mix of cultural activities such as theatre, dance, music, exhibitions, shows, comedy and more make up the packed program of events. The festival offers powerful and inspirational shows, brings the city to life with street performers, and encourages audience participation.
- Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher and Inis Mór Island
- Excursions/Tours/Activities in Dublin:
- Abbey Theatre Backstage Tour
- Trinity College and the Book of Kells
- Day Trip to Kilkenny to visit the castle and Smithwick’s Brewery, as well as a dinner and “Tunes and Tales” entertainment (Compilation of Irish Trad Music, Storytelling & History) at Kyteler’s Inn
- Free time to explore and shop on your own
- Hop-on/Hop-Off Bus in Galway and Dublin to travel to all the sights
- Trip insurance including medical, dental, trip interruption, delay, and lost or delayed luggage
Spaces are limited so check out our flyer for more information today!
Contact the Box Office at (262) 633-4218 for any questions or to sign-up.
Please stay tuned for other upcoming trip information!